WOOHOO! Your FREE cheat sheet of 7 Things You Need to Know to Get Started Homeschooling is on its way to your email!
Be on the lookout for an email from Justina at Jus’ Classical! If you don’t see it, check your spam folder in case the email ended up there.
While you wait, keep reading to take advantage of a special offer! Right now, you can grab our Jus’ Classical Homeschool Planning Workbook and How to Plan Your Homeschool Year course for just $19 (It’s an $87 value!).
Or simply check your inbox in a few minutes for your free download.
ARE YOU READY TO PLAN YOUR HOMESCHOOL YEAR BUT YOU’RE NOT SURE WHERE TO START? YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS THIS EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
Planning your homeschool year has just gotten a whole lot easier!
BUY NOW FOR JUST $19!
How to Plan Your Homeschool Year will help you…
- think through your why and how of homeschooling
- take a look at the big picture, then break it down into a manageable plan
- take a step-by-step approach in planning
- find your plan through a coaching video
- gain confidence in preparing for homeschooling
What You’ll Get
- Downloadable Jus’ Classical Homeschool Planner Workbook – 55 pages of resources including a yearly and monthly calendar. ($39 value)
- One video coaching session that leads you through how to plan your homeschool year using the Homeschool Planner Workbook. ($39 value)
- Downloadable and editable checklists for daily lessons ($9 value)
- Access to the video and downloadable material for the lifetime of the product, including updates.
BUY NOW FOR $87
BUY NOW FOR JUST $19!
As a new homeschool mom, the Homeschooling Planning Workbook was exactly what I was looking for! I look forward to talking through the Homeschooling Planning Workbook with my husband.
Hi, I’m Justina!
And I know exactly what it’s like to struggle with planning your homeschool year.
When I first started homeschooling, I thought I could be Mary Poppins and that we could go on outings whenever we wanted. I tried to sit down and and do lessons in our curriculum everyday, but my only real plan was to finish the school year when the curriculum ended.
Then I joined a co-op and let their schedule dictate mine. (Accountability is a good thing!) I also tried lists and Time Blocking.
After reaching the point of burnout, I realized I needed to learn how to organize my time better with routines and have a better plan for my homeschool year. This planner and coaching session are the result of my research and practice these last few year. I am confident they will help you the same way they helped me!
YOU DON’T HAVE TO PLAN YOUR HOMESCHOOL YEAR ALONE!
I would love to be your guide!
YOU CAN GET THIS NOW FOR JUST $19!
Buy Now For $87